- Do I need an appointment?
In order to provide you with one-on-one consultation, our bridal suite is appointment only. This allows you and your guests with exclusive access to our selection of wedding gowns, veils, and accessories.
- How long is my appointment?
Bridal gown appointments are 1.5hours.
- What should I bring to my appointment?
We recommend bringing one or two people whose opinion matters most to you. Our bridal suite can seat up to 6 guests not including the bride, but keep in mind too many voices can be overwhelming!
- Who should I bring to my appointment?
Bring a nude strapless bra and nude undies if possible!
- Who should I not bring to my appointment?
We have a no food or drink policy in order to keep our gowns in pristine condition.
- May I take pictures of the gowns while I try them on?
Absolutely. We understand the importance of comparing photos to aid in your decision!
- Do I need an appointment to try on veils and accessories?
Our entire bridal suite is exclusive to brides and their guests by appointment, so we do recommend you make an appointment to try on veils and accessories. We also have a selection of earrings, bracelets, necklaces and headpieces available for you to view without needing an appointment.
- How far in advance should I buy my wedding gown?
We recommend allowing 10-12 months for shipping and alterations. Rush orders and off-the-rack options may be available if you’re in a pinch.
- What is a special order gown?
Most of the gowns we sell are special order. They’re made specifically for you based on the measurements we take from you. The designer uses their pattern that is closest to your measurements to create your gown, then we fit it to your body.
- When should I expect to receive my gown?
Wedding gowns can take 4-6 months after ordering, though some styles may take longer. For prom and bridesmaids, 3-4 months can be expected.
- What are the price ranges of your gowns?
Our wedding gowns range from $1000 to $4000, with most of our gowns priced under $2000.
- How do I pay for my gown?
Upon ordering we require a 50% deposit. Once your gown arrives you will be notified and your remaining balance will be due within 30 days. We accept Visa, MasterCard, debit and cash.
- Will I need alterations?
Alterations are required 99% of the time. Our in-house seamstress is available to tailor the gown to fit your body perfectly.
- When should I schedule my first fitting?
We recommend booking with our seamstress 6-8 weeks before your wedding. For prom, it is recommended you schedule your first fitting as soon as your dress arrives.
- What should I bring to my fitting?
Bring the shoes and undergarments you plan on wearing on your wedding day.
- How many fittings will I need?
It’s common to require 2-3 fittings before your dress is ready to take home.